Are your shutters functioning as well as before?
Is it about time for repair yet?
- your roller shutter slats or roller grilles are out of place or bent
- there is a unusual burning smell coming from your motorized roller shutters
- raising or lowering your shutters is not smooth anymore
- your roller shutters produce unusual noises at times
- your roller shutters are uneven or slanted to one side
- you are no longer able to access or exit the premises anymore
- your locks or keys are not working properly
- the push button switch is not working as it should
- your roller shutters does not spring up like it should
- your center mullion does not fit properly
- your side guide is out of place or dented
Defects without proper repair may worsen over time, shortening the overall lifespan of the roller shutters. This may sometimes result in your company incurring more unnecessary cost to replace the damaged roller shutters with a new one. It is always advisable to contact your trusted roller shutter specialist whenever in doubt.